Delphi version 1.0 was launched at the Software Development Conference on February 14, 1995. The several thousand developers gave the team a standing ovation during the launch. This year we are celebrating 17 years of continuous innovation for the Delphi language, run-time library, Visual Component Library (VCL), database connectivity, application architectures, IDE, tool chain, and the new FireMonkey next generation business application platform. On our world tour stops for Delphi XE2 last fall, we again received standing ovations and big applause.
Join host David I and his special guests who will showcase many of the leading edge Delphi technologies, talk about customer success stories and provide tips for developers who want to move their applications into the future. This is one party you won’t want to miss!
Celebrating 17 years of continuous innovation with Embarcadero Delphi
In this two-hour online special event, you will learn how to:
- Take advantage of Rapid Application Development across Windows, Mac, Mobile and Web
- Leverage Delphi’s technology innovations for your application development success
- Use the many Tips and Tricks that will speed up your development
- Migrate your legacy Delphi application to the new FireMonkey business application platform
- Build FireMonkey 3D applications for scientific, engineering, mathematics and automation industries
Date: Feb 14, 2012
- 6:00am PST / 9:00am EST / 3:00pm CET
- 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST
- 5:00pm PST / February 15 12:00pm Australian EDT
Webinar Registration details and registration page:
문의 전화 : 02.595.4288 | 문의 메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org